About the Role
- Develop scalable web applications for award-winning consumer-facing financial tools
- Develop modules to assist in A/B experience testing based on session data
- Develop custom drop-in UI components that are reusable across front-end apps
- Collaborate with UX and design teams to transform wireframes into living products
- Integrate best-in-breed frameworks and libraries for layouts and navigation flows
- Integrate new external APIs into platform
- Own requirements, implementation, release management, QA regression, and deployment automation to containerized production environments
- Communicate results and impact to business stakeholders
- Experience with Node.js and a UI framework like Vue or React
- Experience with client-side state management tools like Redux, VueX, or flux
- Experience with documenting, creating, and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with secure authentication and authorization layers (e.g. OAuth2, Okta)
- Experience with HTML5, AJAX, browser storage, and mobile responsive design
- Experience with task runners and asset pipeline tools (e.g. npm, webpack, Gulp)
- Familiarity with web service delivery stacks (e.g. nginx, express)
- Familiarity with tag and event libraries (e.g. Segment, Adobe DTM, Google Analytics)
- Understanding of CDNs and cloud delivery (e.g. S3, Fastly, Cloudfront)
- Understanding of the HTTP fundamentals, especially HTTP 2.0
- Extensive use of Open Source software
- Fluent at CICD with git pull requests, reviews, branches, and merges
- Willingness to learn new technologies and challenge what’s possible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Red Ventures Ltd - Privacy Notice
Red Ventures Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice seeks to explain our approach in line with current Data Protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Personal Data – Data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of Red Ventures Ltd.
Sensitive Data – Personal data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings related to any offence.
Red Ventures Ltd processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To help secure appropriate candidates to fill vacant positions
- To communicate with you for recruitment purposes
- To consider your application for any role(s) you have applied for
- To consider you for other roles within our business
- To enhance your information with data obtained from third party providers
What data do we collect and retain?
Red Ventures Ltd retains personal data about you to help in our recruitment process. By applying for a position we have advertised or in response to a direct enquiry from you we will retain information including your name, email address, telephone number and home address. Any information you offer which may constitute sensitive information is not retained without additional appropriate consents.
How we use your personal data
Information you supply when applying for a position or registering an interest to work for Red Ventures Ltd is only used for our recruitment process.
How long is Personal Data retained?
We will retain your data on our secure database for a period of not more than six years.
Where do you keep my personal data?
We will retain a copy of your CV in Greenhouse, and may print this document for use during any interview you are invited to attend. After the interview this copy will be securely disposed of.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure we have in place suitable electronic and access control mechanisms.
Deletion of Data on request
You may contact us at any time to request us to remove personal information about you. We will action any request within 48 hours and confirm deletion by email.
How do I know what Information you have retained about me?
You may request us to divulge what information we retain about you. This request should be made in writing and should include the approximate date you registered with us and must be signed by you. Having received a request we will seek to confirm your identity, and will respond to your request by email within 30 days of obtaining proof of identity. Following your request we will either delete or make appropriate changes to your data, as you so wish.
How do we send you information?
Following your request for information we will email you and attach a document in PDF format which will be written in clear, concise and intelligible English.
Transfer of Data
We will not transfer in part or whole any of your personal data to any other party, outside the of Red Ventures group. We only transfer data outside of the EEA when Privacy Shield and/or EU Model Clauses have been agreed with our data processors.
All requests should be addressed to: Data Protection Officer
Red Ventures Limited
8 Smarts Place London, England
How do we inform you of policy changes?
Any changes to this policy will be emailed to any individuals whose personal data we have retained on file.