We are actively looking to expand our Creative Services team with an experienced Print Production Artist. In this position, you will be responsible for managing, editing, preflighting and preparing final creative for print production in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Working closely with the Design and Production Managers, you will support the Creative, Production and Client teams and collaborate cross-functionally as part of an in-house creative department.
Join forces with some of Charlotte’s most talented creatives, in a challenging and growth-driven environment. As part of Creative Services, you’ll gain hands on experience in developing integrated marketing collateral for both print and online campaigns, while taking part in strategic creative marketing initiatives for top national brands. This role will be a healthy combination of creative, administrative, production, prepress, and traffic management responsibilities. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting designers with entering project text edits, resizing images and graphics, and handling simple rush requests.
- Providing technical assistance to staff on creative and production assignments.
- Assisting creative team in maintaining and archiving all digital files in an organized and consistent manner, including artwork, photography, and brand assets.
- Collaborating closely with art directors, designers and production
- Creating print-ready PDFs or packaged files after preflighting
- Preparing final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Receiving and reviewing all creative requests submitted to the design team. Reviews project requests to ensure all required information and assets are included.
- Working with Creative Manager to assign creative resources.
- Working closely with project owners, managers, directors, copywriters, and designers to develop and maintain deliverable schedules. Keeps job status up-to-date within FLOW / Jira.
- Using project planning documents to proactively create long-range project schedules for major initiatives to facilitate better project planning.
College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent experience/certifications as well as 5 years of production design and printing experience at an agency or in-house creative services department.
- Intermediate to Expert InDesign skills with a basic understanding of how to alter graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with experience in scheduling and task dependencies.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy on all work activities.
- Understanding and experience with offset and digital print, understanding of direct mail and current postal regulations a plus.
- Knowledge of quality digital and offset printing, including specifying print projects.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, while juggling multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MYMOVE, LLC, owned by Red Ventures, LLC, is a media company with unbeatable technology, data and marketing expertise. We have an exclusive relationship with the USPS® that allows us to connect brands with roughly 39 million movers every year
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.