This position is based in our Palm Beach Gardens office.
The Banking Products Quality Specialist is responsible for continually maintaining high-quality standards by inspecting the accuracy of data gathered for all online advertising. Previous work experience with an active online media or eCommerce website, a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed review of data, ensuring that established quality standards are met by inspecting and assessing work completed by the Data Analyst team. When inaccuracies are discovered, discuss necessary changes with Analyst and perform training, as needed.
- Analyze and interpret mortgage rate sheets to validate advertisers’ pricing documentation by reviewing investor rate sheets throughout the day. These rate sheets serve as validation that rates and terms are available and meet rate table criteria. Verifying pricing ensures accurate rate postings.
- Mystery Shop rate table listings by requesting further documentation from advertisers or by posing as an in-market consumer to validate the rates they are posting. Accurately document and submit results of each shop to management. Ability to reach daily quota of completed mystery shops is expected.
- Analyze reports involving click and lead data, to aid in identifying emerging trends, and provide detailed feedback of client performance to support ROI results. Review results of interdepartmental audits to gauge if additional review of data is needed to meet compliance expectations/or client objectives.
- Perform daily activity audits using independent judgment. A minimum of two sources are used for this review. The person completing the audit must be able to recognize patterns, think analytically, and use sound judgment and discretion.
- Speak with potential advertisers by telephone to verify their eligibility for advertising. Advertisers must meet specific quality and criteria standards. The Quality Manager will follow an established checklist, however, they must be prepared to answer any questions that are not routine and to spot issues that may be unique to the potential advertiser.
- Maintain an audit log to track errors found throughout the month, and ability to create reports that summarize this data. Clear and concise results are presented to management on a monthly basis, or as needed.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and organizational abilities
- Candidates must possess a comprehensive knowledge of financial products.
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to analyze, interpret, and report results to management
- Above average knowledge of personal finance products
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to be on the telephone for extended periods of time
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products with intermediate skills in Excel required
- This position reports directly to the Director, Quality Control and Client Support
- 1-3 years’ related experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company's proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Bankrate is a leading publisher, aggregator, and distributor of personal finance content. Bankrate provides consumers with fully researched, comprehensive, independent and objective personal finance editorial content across multiple vertical categories including mortgages, deposits, insurance, credit cards, and other categories, such as retirement, automobile loans, and taxes. For over two decades Bankrate.com has been a leading personal finance destination. Bankrate aggregates rate information from over 4,800 institutions on more than 300 financial products. With coverage for over 600 local markets, Bankrate generates rate tables in all 50 US states. Bankrate develops and provides web services to more than 100 co-branded websites with online partners such as Bloomberg, Comcast, Yahoo! And CNBC.