We’re looking for a copywriter to join our creative team, working specifically with our pharmaceutical partnerships. You’ll be responsible for writing creative, strategic copy that is targeted to healthcare providers. Projects can include everything from emails to display ads to full website pages, all written in a clean and concise manner with a quick turnaround. You’ll attend weekly meetings with the partner (in-person or by video teleconference) to review, edit and approve all assets.
The right candidate is comfortable presenting, explaining, and collaborating on their work, has pharmaceutical writing experience, and the ability to travel on occasion for partner meetings.
- Passion for web copywriting coupled with 3-5 years of writing experience, preferably with experience writing for healthcare providers
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to write strategic, variable copy that falls within guidelines set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and our partnering pharmaceutical company
- Ability to keep track of all revisions, in order to provide a final manuscript that will be the basis for design
- Experience presenting their work in a professional manner, and ability to take feedback and iterate on ideas in real-time
- Ability to travel on occasion for in-person, partner-facing meetings
- Understanding of digital content best practices including knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and mobile trends
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong personal drive with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism, or a related field
- Work alongside our partners to produce collaborative assets that are driven by data, strategy, and RV best-practices
- Work within a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to produce a high-volume of high-quality assets
- Work within—and advocate for—the creative standards of each asset/brand/channel
- Regularly share and document your knowledge and perspective with your peers
- Great sense of humor
- Flexible team player with comfort in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Inquisitive mind and a desire to grow
- Travel required 10%
*Online writing samples required with application.
So are you in? Sure the amenities are cool, but the people make Red Ventures a great place to work. We’re always looking for more good people. Apply now.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.