Red Ventures is seeking a digital product manager to own the customer experience strategy from initial ideation through execution, including testing and optimization of our customer’s digital experience. From helping to develop the strategy and scoping opportunities to managing implementation and measuring success, you’ll interact with partners, dig into data and help create a digital experience that drives growth for our partners. Additionally, you'll work closely with a cross functional team of designers, developers, data scientists, content writers and analysts to bring your vision to life.
- You will drive the digital experience as it relates to customer interaction and psychology, branding, website engagement, analytics and the overall digital marketing strategy
- Plan the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Advise on competitive analyses and customer research efforts to understand key customer segments and define opportunities
- Drive our most important product initiatives end to end (ideation to adoption) to realize the full benefit for our demand customers.
- Collaborate with publisher (supply-side) product managers on a coordinated execution plan that will enable us to move quickly, focus on customer needs, and drive operational excellence.
- Develop a shared understanding of the architecture and the technology of MyFinance’s ad products and collaborate with cross-organizational engineering teams to deliver success.
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and diverse stakeholders through deep ad systems knowledge, customer research, hands-on data analysis, and industry expertise.
- Deep understanding of evolving e-commerce and online marketing landscape, cross-industry brand knowledge, and a high degree of creativity with passion for driving performance
- Aptitude for measuring, interpreting and making real-time decisions based on data
- Solid analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” mindset
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.