Red Ventures Case Competition: Strategic Partnership Challenge
Discover the world of digital marketing strategy and technology with the Red Ventures Case Competition: Strategic Partnership Challenge. Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
During this event, participants will gain experience analyzing business strategies, negotiating a deal, and pitching your idea to senior leadership. You will compete with other talented students from UNC-Chapel Hill for the chance to win part of our $20,000 prize.
Why compete in the Red Ventures Case Competition?
- $20,000 prize pool consisting of cash prizes and charitable donations
- Opportunity to gain skills in analysis, deal negotiation, and pitch presentations with live feedback
- Ability to build personal and professional relationships with Red Ventures employees (including Senior Leaders)
- Fun! This competition is made to challenge you, but like our culture – we promise you’ll have fun along the way!
Date: Friday, November 2, 2018
- Case packets will be distributed on Friday, October 26th with the competition concluding on Friday, November 2nd.
- Participants will be made aware of their presentation time slot by Midnight on Thursday, November 1st, so flexibility in schedule on Friday is required with presentations beginning at 9 AM and final rounds lasting until 6 PM.
- We will have 2 case competitions running simultaneously on campus (one with a strategic partnership focus and one with a tech product focus.) We will come together at the end of the day for a celebration.
Eligibility and Guidelines:
- Applications due by Wednesday, October 10th at midnight
- Teams should consist of 3-4 members
- You can apply as a team or as an individual and be placed on a team
- Teams consisting of only 2-3 people could have teammates added
- Must be a full-time UNC-Chapel Hill student
- Sophomore to Senior classes eligible – all majors are welcomed to compete
- 3.0 minimum GPA preferred
How to apply:
- One team member applies listing their information along with resumes and names of desired team. All teammates must have a resume uploaded to qualify.
- Individuals can also apply on their own and will be placed on a team