Red Ventures is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer with 7+ years of hands-on networking design and engineering experience within a Cisco environment. CCNA is required. CCNP or higher certification in Route/Switch or Security is preferred.
As senior member of our network and datacenter operations team, we need you to be more than a problem solver. We need a proactive thinker who spots potential issues and designs a solution to solve them while simultaneously preparing a strategy for the day they arise (and a backup plan in case it doesn’t work). We are looking for someone who always keeps security top of mind and can own our firewall maintenance while supporting many other RV network initiatives. We also need you to be a go-to person for more junior members of the team and help in a mentoring role.
Our network team currently supports over 3500+ users across 10+ locations, including international offices in Brazil and London. Our business operates 24/7 and we need to ensure our network is designed to meet that demand.
- Strong experience working with Cisco IOS and NX-OS command line
- In-depth hands-on experience working with BGP, EIGRP and configuring path selection
- Experience supporting MPLS, DIA and other WAN circuits
- Working knowledge of: Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K, and 2K FEXs; MDS Fibre Channel switches; Catalyst 6800, 6500 and VSS; Cisco ISR/ASR; Cisco Wireless Controllers; Cisco Prime/DCNM; Stackwise
- Understanding of the following: Network design and best practices; VRF-Lite; VDC; Fabric-Path; Enterprise wireless – 802.11g/n/ac; Route-maps/Prefix-lists/ACL’s; Policy-based routing
- Experience deploying and maintaining Cisco or Palo Alto firewalls in an enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of NAT/PAT, firewall policy creation, and firewall zoning
- Experience configuring and maintaining IPsec and SSL VPN tunnels
- Aptitude and openness to learn new things
- Creative and abstract thinker
- Strong work ethic and a team-player
- Experience with network automation is a plus
- Experience with Cisco ISE and 802.1x is a plus
- Python, Perl and Linux are also pluses
- This role requires US Citizenship
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.