This is what I did today:
Started with all hands team huddle to align on priorities for the day;
Spent the morning workshopping a bespoke financial digital asset in the UK;
Met with a fintech startup in the banking aggregator space to discuss a potential partnership;
Bought a celebratory gong, three whiteboards, and a kilo of post-its on Amazon;
Built a model for the launch of a digital marketing partnership in Germany;
Grabbed lunch from On The Bab, our favourite lunch spot;
Meditated for 10 minutes as a group to practice mindfulness;
Had a call with the CEO to discuss potential M&A;
Headed upstairs onto our roof terrace for Wine Wednesday;
And the best bit? Tomorrow is going to be completely different. That’s what I love about my job.
If you like the sound of that, come and join Red Ventures Europe! We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate connections between brands and customers. We also design, build, and operate our own consumer products in the digital personal finance space. We are nimble and fiery like a startup, but with the inherited wisdom and skills of 3,500 RVers working at our headquarters in the US. At Red Ventures Europe you will find colleagues who are highly skilled, competitive, and collaborative, with an emphatic bias towards getting stuff done - and we’ll expect the same of you!
RED VENTURES ANALYST:
As an analyst on our London team, you will focus on every aspect of our business including Search Analysis, Customer Experience, Operations, or Data Analytics. We’ll work to find the specific role that best suits your background and skills and no matter what you do, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
- As an analyst, you’ll support one or more of our businesses across financial services or our owned and operated brands
- You’ll conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business. At Red Ventures, you’ll do more than just consult – you’ll immerse yourself in one of our businesses.
- You’ll also develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations.
Gain exposure to all aspects of our high growth business
- In this role you’ll gain hands on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of Red Ventures’ business. Best of all, you can feel your impact on the organization. Whether you’re presenting a new break through to our Sr. Leadership Team in our monthly business review sessions, working with engineers to implement our proprietary technology stack, or executing your digital marketing strategy for a world-leading brand, your results are measurable.
- This position is a great way to learn our business and have a high-visibility, immediate and profound impact. It offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies. Many of our Associates hired in to this role now lead major parts of our business.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED AT RED VENTURES:
A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- Work experience in a highly quantitative and analytical role. Statistics, management consulting, investment banking, private equity and digital marketing experience are all more relevant to this role than traditional marketing or market research analysis.
- To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives.
- Experience with SQL, SSAS or other database/analysis packages is helpful, but not required.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks; we love a competitive spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- A sense of humor!
WHAT YOU GET:
Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
Red Ventures Ltd - Privacy Notice
Red Ventures Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice seeks to explain our approach in line with current Data Protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Personal Data – Data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of Red Ventures Ltd.
Sensitive Data – Personal data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings related to any offence.
Red Ventures Ltd processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To help secure appropriate candidates to fill vacant positions
- To communicate with you for recruitment purposes
- To consider your application for any role(s) you have applied for
- To consider you for other roles within our business
- To enhance your information with data obtained from third party providers
What data do we collect and retain?
Red Ventures Ltd retains personal data about you to help in our recruitment process. By applying for a position we have advertised or in response to a direct enquiry from you we will retain information including your name, email address, telephone number and home address. Any information you offer which may constitute sensitive information is not retained without additional appropriate consents.
How we use your personal data
Information you supply when applying for a position or registering an interest to work for Red Ventures Ltd is only used for our recruitment process.
How long is Personal Data retained?
We will retain your data on our secure database for a period of not more than six years.
Where do you keep my personal data?
We will retain a copy of your CV in Greenhouse, and may print this document for use during any interview you are invited to attend. After the interview this copy will be securely disposed of.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure we have in place suitable electronic and access control mechanisms.
Deletion of Data on request
You may contact us at any time to request us to remove personal information about you. We will action any request within 48 hours and confirm deletion by email.
How do I know what Information you have retained about me?
You may request us to divulge what information we retain about you. This request should be made in writing and should include the approximate date you registered with us and must be signed by you. Having received a request we will seek to confirm your identity, and will respond to your request by email within 30 days of obtaining proof of identity. Following your request we will either delete or make appropriate changes to your data, as you so wish.
How do we send you information?
Following your request for information we will email you and attach a document in PDF format which will be written in clear, concise and intelligible English.
Transfer of Data
We will not transfer in part or whole any of your personal data to any other party, outside the of Red Ventures group. We only transfer data outside of the EEA when Privacy Shield and/or EU Model Clauses have been agreed with our data processors.
All requests should be addressed to: Data Protection Officer
Red Ventures Limited
8 Smarts Place London, England
How do we inform you of policy changes?
Any changes to this policy will be emailed to any individuals whose personal data we have retained on file.