Red Ventures is actively looking to expand our Creative Services team with an experienced Creative Project Manager to support our MyMove business. In this position, you will be responsible for managing creative projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Working closely with the Design, Production and Marketing teams, you will support and collaborate cross-functionally as part of an in-house creative department.
The Creative Project Manager’s function at Red Ventures will be to seamlessly lead teams in the successful delivery of a project.
A Project Manager is expected to meet partners’ needs on time and on budget while managing company resources to achieve the best workflow and greatest efficiency. This includes identifying the right people, in the right place, at the right time, enabling the company to produce excellent creative work. A Project Manager is accountable for delivering projects as efficiently as possible to maximize direct internal/external relationships and profitability, along with defined success for our partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multi-faceted projects/campaigns, collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ensure proper resource forecasting for all projects.
- Organize, manage, prioritize and be accountable for workflow from creative development through delivery of materials to print production, digital marketing and technology teams. Negotiate/communicate with the Creative, Account management and Production team members every step of the way.
- Oversee creation of detailed timing plans (from creative development through delivery) and manage timing plan/s throughout the life of each project.
- Work directly with partners to maintain project momentum and deliverables
- Work with Creative Manager to manage and plan creative resources.
- Create and manage Scopes of Work (SOWs) and production/OOP estimates and work closely with Account, Production and Marketing leads.
- Calculate and report resource utilization costs and profitability to Creative Manager
- Develop, manage and enforce a rigorous approvals process from creative development through production phases of each project.
- Coordinate with Accounts and Production teams throughout the creative development process.
- Engage in risk assessment and prepare recommended solutions.
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Ensure that agreed-upon team workflow/process is followed.
- Add projects to and maintain the current status of projects via weekly status reports and the team’s project management system.
- Attend and participate actively in all necessary company and partner status meetings.
- Work as liaison/communications hub between all Creative team members and other stakeholders who may touch an assigned account/project.
- Set up and run all necessary key touch-point and priority meetings for the Creative team
- Clear written and verbal presentation skills and style
- Ability to manage people and projects smoothly and efficiently
- Able to communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Self-starter who goes above and beyond on tasks
- Ability to manage and lead a room/team
- Responsible for day-to-day creative project management
- Keep Creative Manager and project stakeholders in the loop so that they can manage the overall partner relationship and account growth
- Three to five years of project management and/or account management experience – Agency experience preferred
- Experience using project management software. Experience with Flow is a plus!
- Basic understanding of all production disciplines: print, digital, and social media marketing
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Cool, calm, and collaborative
- Proficient in Microsoft, Adobe and Google applications
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.