Who Are We?
Red Ventures Europe is a small and growing team that is forging a unique blend of proprietary consumer-facing assets and integrated brand partnerships in the EU. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate connections between brands and customers - and then use that data and expertise to inspire the design, build, and operation of our own consumer fintech and energy products. We are as nimble and fiery as a startup, but with the inherited wisdom and skills of 3,500 RVers working at our headquarters in the US. At Red Ventures Europe you will find colleagues who are highly skilled, competitive, and collaborative, with a bias towards getting stuff done - and getting better at what they do, every single day.
What Are We Looking For?
- Professional commercial experience in both content and marketing (with an emphasis in SEO) OR a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing or Digital Marketing with substantial writing experience.
- Be able to leverage both a creative mindset and analytical thinking to create results-driven web content for our Zoopla.co.uk, uswitch.com and money.co.uk brands.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organisational and project management skills.
- Solid marketing acumen, project management skills, and relationship management skills
- Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- SEO best practices knowledge
What You Will Do
We are actively recruiting a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Outreach Specialist. This individual will join our SEO team to create and implement effective strategies to increase organic site traffic and rankings for Zoopla.co.uk, uswitch.com and money.co.uk. This position requires a creative thinker with strong communication skills who can develop and implement effective outreach campaigns for our market leading brands.
- Conceptualise resource guides, articles and other online content that is specifically targeted to groups, audiences and websites we are looking to network with.
- Conduct research to identify and outline audiences appropriate for our brand(s).
- Create content outlines for the editorial team and vendors to communicate content needs.
- Collaborate with writers, designers and the campaign execution team to see projects through to completion.
- Forecast performance based on historical performance.
- Participate in topical brainstorms, peer review and other collaborative group work to help build the overall calibre of our content strategy team.
- Pitch content and successfully manage relationships with key strategic partners on highly influential websites in our vertical industries
- Develop extensive, relevant prospect lists to contact to promote high value pages
What Do You Get?
Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Onsite gym, a fitness studio with classes, office massages and a games room
- Free breakfast, snacks, onsite drinks and a professional Barista
- A casual dress code
Red Ventures Ltd - Privacy Notice
Red Ventures Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice seeks to explain our approach in line with current Data Protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Personal Data – Data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from those data, or from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of Red Ventures Ltd.
Sensitive Data – Personal data consisting of information as to the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, the commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings related to any offence.
Red Ventures Ltd processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To help secure appropriate candidates to fill vacant positions
- To communicate with you for recruitment purposes
- To consider your application for any role(s) you have applied for
- To consider you for other roles within our business
- To enhance your information with data obtained from third party providers
What data do we collect and retain?
Red Ventures Ltd retains personal data about you to help in our recruitment process. By applying for a position we have advertised or in response to a direct enquiry from you we will retain information including your name, email address, telephone number and home address. Any information you offer which may constitute sensitive information is not retained without additional appropriate consents.
How we use your personal data
Information you supply when applying for a position or registering an interest to work for Red Ventures Ltd is only used for our recruitment process.
How long is Personal Data retained?
We will retain your data on our secure database for a period of not more than six years.
Where do you keep my personal data?
We will retain a copy of your CV in Greenhouse, and may print this document for use during any interview you are invited to attend. After the interview this copy will be securely disposed of.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure we have in place suitable electronic and access control mechanisms.
Deletion of Data on request
You may contact us at any time to request us to remove personal information about you. We will action any request within 48 hours and confirm deletion by email.
How do I know what Information you have retained about me?
You may request us to divulge what information we retain about you. This request should be made in writing and should include the approximate date you registered with us and must be signed by you. Having received a request we will seek to confirm your identity, and will respond to your request by email within 30 days of obtaining proof of identity. Following your request we will either delete or make appropriate changes to your data, as you so wish.
How do we send you information?
Following your request for information we will email you and attach a document in PDF format which will be written in clear, concise and intelligible English.
Transfer of Data
We will not transfer in part or whole any of your personal data to any other party, outside the of Red Ventures group. We only transfer data outside of the EEA when Privacy Shield and/or EU Model Clauses have been agreed with our data processors.
All requests should be addressed to: Data Protection Officer
Red Ventures Limited
8 Smarts Place London, England
How do we inform you of policy changes?
Any changes to this policy will be emailed to any individuals whose personal data we have retained on file.