Red Ventures is currently seeking an Audio/Visual and Access Technician.
As an Audio/Visual and Access Technician you will help with the overall maintenance of our video conferencing equipment, video surveillance system, audio/visual needs, card access, lighting systems, modulated TV systems and other A/V related systems that we need to preserve our “work hard/play hard” environment.
Every day will be an adventure so those who can stay calm in a challenge, think creatively on their feet and offer a new and innovative point of view will succeed. You will be part of a small team of people who support each other and provide backup to keep things running smoothly. You will assist and be involved in a variety of special events while also supporting the more routine day-to-day activities. Flexibility is a key component and being comfortable with working as a team or independently is a must.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Ideally 5+ years experience but a minimum of 2 years experience supporting and maintaining advanced audio visual technologies and video surveillance systems, preferably in an office setting
- Thorough understanding of the technologies and products listed below
- Familiarity with HDMI cables, CAT5e and CAT6 cables, COAX cables, HD BaseT, DisplayPort, USB, etc. Including when to use each and how they all connect.
- Set-up/install, operate, and troubleshoot all projection, and monitor devices (e.g., video walls, LED screens), ensuring that all devices interface properly with computer and/or any video devices
- Hands on experience with StarLeaf or other related video conferencing system installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Ability to lift 30 lbs, work in an indoor/outdoor environment
- Be hands on- hang TVs and projectors, install speakers, fish, terminate and test wires are included plus much more
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining video surveillance cameras and card access systems
- Be a real geek at heart – you love technology in all forms
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Work closely with the Red Ventures Corporate Communications team to set-up events, on and off-site
- Out of the box thinker who can quickly solve problems
- Basic understanding of desktop technology/computers and networking
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.