Red Ventures is both a marketing company and a technology company. We are expanding nationally and globally. We operate in a myriad of industries, each with unique compliance and legal needs.
With an environment that presents unique and changing challenges, it’s with excitement that we begin our search for a talented, Information Security Technical Writer. This is an ideal role for someone who has an interest in creative media, pitch media, and finding other ways to communicate a product to our teams. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Security team to write, edit, and maintain internal documentation (e.g., policies, procedures).
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in planning, writing, and editing software documentation.
- Obsession with technical accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a varied team, with skill at presenting information to a group.
- Ability to solve problems collaboratively.
- Ability to develop communication schedules, plan distribution strategies, create review processes, and author style guides.
- Ability to work closely with a team of analysts on creating product documentation.
- Knowledge of security concepts.
- Experience with developing PPT presentations.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio.
- Passion for Information Security.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.