As an Account Manager for the Allconnect business you will provide outstanding support to our existing partners by executing business-building marketing campaigns, providing training, and assisting with other projects. You will help drive programs that enable our partners to extend customer reach, improve brand perception, improve customer satisfaction, and generate revenue from key audiences.
What you'll do:
- Lead day-to-day partner activity that drives service delivery and economic value for our partners.
- Monitor and analyze account activity (i.e. volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, incident reports, escalations, corrective action reporting, performance plans, trends, etc.) across our partnerships.
- Understand partner marketing objectives and work with cross-functional teams at RV to create innovative strategies that maximize program performance.
- Join internal cross-functional teams in areas like operations, marketing, and creative while creating development and mentorship opportunities for our Account Associates and Junior Account Managers.
- Collaborate with partners and internal teams on multi-variate test plans to maximize partner campaign performance.
- Lead partner meetings to present and discuss program optimization, execution and marketing best practices.
- Effectively communicate the partner's goals and represent the partner's interests to internal cross-functional groups.
What we are looking for:
- Top talent that is proactive and thrives in environments where they are creating new opportunities where none currently exist.
- Experience in analysis and problem solving with the ability to think strategically while seeing the execution all the way through.
- Demonstrated track record of partner relationship development, ad strategy, and service.
- High EQ with the ability to quickly assess partner situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 - 5 years of related industry experience, preferably in sales and account management.
- Must be able to travel as required as relationship building with partners is critical to position success. (expectation is 25%)
- Sense of humor.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.