We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support our sales center employees in our South Charlotte/Fort Mill location. As our company continues to grow, it is critical that we onboard, effectively manage and retain exceptional talent and this individual will have ownership of these critical elements. To effectively support the needs of our fast-paced sales center, candidates for this role must be energetic, outgoing, and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those prepared for growth and excited for a new challenge should apply.
- Provide wide-ranging HR support as the first point of contact to employees in RV’s Sales Center operations, primarily consisting of Sales Consultants and front-line Sales Leaders.
- Handle and resolve employee relations situations including exploration of issues, leveraging RV policy and practice to determine outcomes, and partnering with employees and management to deliver appropriate solutions
- Conducts employee disciplinary action meetings and handles separation meetings
- Partner with sales and operations teams to implement performance management tactics across areas such as sales performance, call compliance, and employee attendance.
- Assists employees with routine HR-related needs including inquiry response, support and administration of leaves of absence, benefits, and payroll.
- Actively provides HR consultation to business partners through regular touch points, operations team meetings, and ad hoc meetings
- Implement company-wide HR programs and processes for business teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or combination equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a Generalist capacity supporting non-exempt employees
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, payroll administration, and leadership development
- Utilization of WorkDay as the primary ERP system is ideal
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in interpreting and applying company policies to issues and problems as well as apply conflict management skills, as necessary
- Builds relationships easily with trust and respect, earns a seat at the table to voice and leverage perspective, and employs professional networks to achieve better outcomes
- Actively listens, skillfully positions issues and demonstrates empathy, acts as a company culture ambassador, possesses and shows a high degree of authenticity
- Displays confidence, professional presence, and polish, provides and receives feedback, persuades and influences partners and stakeholders, and possesses a high degree of situational awareness and savviness
- Familiarity with employment laws and regulations, including Title VII, ADEA, ADA, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, OSHA, and COBRA
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.