As a Senior Copywriter at Red Ventures you will conceptualize and collaborate with design, marketing and product teams to create experiences to market our brands. The Senior Copywriter is responsible for writing high-quality content for multiple channels, including for landing pages, SEO, email and social campaigns. We’ll look to you to come up with innovative approaches, while working within established brand guidelines. You’ll have access to real-time data and user analysis to measure how your creative performs so you can create, test, iterate and repeat.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works directly with internal and external marketing and creative leadership to develop content strategies that meet key marketing objectives and drive measurable results
- Write content for landing pages, SEO, email and social campaigns
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise and useful language
- Confidently presents creative and content strategies to internal and external stakeholders
- Works with internal and external creative stakeholders to review, submit and edit all content for brand standards compliance with a high attention to detail
- Self-edits for AP style, grammar, keywords, web formatting and marketing strategy
- Excellent written communication
- Oral communication – Capable of presenting creative concepts to internal and external audiences
- Working knowledge of SEO and transactional copywriting fundamentals
- Working knowledge of A/B split testing
- Proven ability to lead projects from concept to execution
- Time/Project Management – Able to set and manage deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Advertising copywriting coursework/experience a plus
- Last (but not least!) – A positive attitude, inquisitive mind, sense of humor, great flexibility and adaptability in fast-changing environment, deadline driven.
*Online writing samples required with application.
So are you in? Sure the amenities are cool, but the people make Red Ventures a great place to work. We’re always looking for more good people. Apply now.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
A sense of humor helps too. We’ve got an incredible campus, tons of amenities, and a casual, often ridiculous, culture. A place where your work friends become actual friends. We work hard and produce an absurd amount of creative content, and yet it never feels that way. Because we’re having fun.