As a HRIS Analyst at Red Ventures, you will be responsible for providing support and guidance for Red Ventures Workday applications. This includes configuration, reporting, testing, and training in the Workday software.
What Will You Do?
- Work with team on Workday system configuration
- Work with team to identify and find solutions to manual processes
- Provide support and guidance for troubleshooting configuration and reporting issues
- Generate reports and queries for within Workday. Schedule reports as necessary
- Maintain data integrity in system by running queries and analyzing data as well as day to day transactional review/approval and end user support
- Perform testing of new system features and releases. Evaluating the impact to Workday and Red Ventures processes as well as configuration
- Work with teams to identify new opportunities to enhance functionality or improve processing efficiency
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for HCM data, system configuration, business process configuration and reporting
- Develop, review and update user procedures, documentation and test scripts.
- Train employees and management on new process functionality delivered in 2 times per year releases or weekly releases (if necessary)
- Train new system users
- Work with teams on data uploads to Workday (using EIB)
- Create and Maintain Workday Security
What Do You Need to Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 5+ years HRIS experience
- 2+ experience using Workday software
- Workday configuration experience
- Workday Security experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and demonstrated ability with other MS Office Applications including Access
- Workday report writing experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to and handling employee data
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What Will You Get?
- Access to our brand-new Leadership & Development Center
- Onsite cafe and dining facilities
- Onsite fitness center, basketball courts and running trails
- Health and wellness programs and classes
- Onsite medical facility
- Exceptional health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401K policy
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.