Location: Austin, TX
Red Ventures is seeking a natural sales professional, with the ability to identify opportunities, build meaningful relationships and win new business to join our team as an Affiliate Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing relationships that advance the company and maximize income potential for our clients, optimizing and growing affiliate programs within the network while recruiting new Affiliate partners.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and develop new relationships into strategic Affiliate partnerships
- Manage and maintain existing Affiliate partner relationships, proactively providing recommendations on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Make recommendations and oversee strategies related to affiliate marketing with the goal of increasing traffic and maintaining profit margin
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to Affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas / methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Develop and maintain reporting for Executives and Management
- Manage and maintain advertiser and publisher applications and ensure the timely launch of each
- Be an effective motivator for publishers and advertisers, promoting top programs, and keeping close communications with top performers
- Strong focus with direct relationship advertisers, establish co-marketing relationships with other networks, and manage them on an ongoing basis while bringing high paying offers to publishers in our network.
- The affiliate manager should expect to attend 2-3 conventions or more per year, and feel comfortable with one on one meetings with publishers and advertisers
What we’re looking for
- Financial services experience a must, credit cards preferred
- At least 2 years’ applicable experience, Affiliate marketing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM a plus
- Highly analytical with a data driven mindset
- Experience with A/B & Multivariate testing a plus
- Strong written, verbal, and relationship building communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills to maintain own work-flow and meet deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and approach opportunities outside of the box
- Comfortable making own decisions, but strictly abide to set rules and guidelines
- Works well in a team environment, with ability to structure own work and operate independently when required
- Must be confident, resilient, and ambitious with a strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Strong overall computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Web and Social Skills, Graphic and Writing Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Bankrate.com helps users find and compare rates on financial products like mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, savings accounts, home equity loans and more. We also publish original and objective content to help users make smart financial decisions. Our award-winning writers provide expert advice on nearly every financial decision you encounter – from purchasing your first home to choosing a credit card to saving for retirement. Owned by privately held marketing company Red Ventures, Bankrate is growing and seeking new team members to join its existing staff of talented writers, editors, designers, developers, marketers, and strategists.