E-Mail Marketing Specialist
What we are looking for:
A digital-minded email marketing specialist to drive growth in our financial services vertical through supporting our email marketing and automation strategies. If you have a desire to take on a high-level of accountability and take your career to the next level, as well as substantial experience developing, driving, and measuring email marketing campaigns, we'd love to have you join our growing team.
In this role, you will use your knowledge and an experimental test and learn approach, working closely with a dedicated team of analysts, designers and engineers, to find scalable ways to improve digital customer acquisition efforts, revenue growth, retention, and engagement for our leading brands in financial services industry. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience successfully running a sizable consumer email program and team.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience owning email programs at all levels from strategic planning through template development, campaign deployment and management, and performance analytics
- In-depth understanding of how to drive sales through effective direct email marketing programs
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent communication, time-management, project management, and team management skills
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive design, and email testing tools for QA’ing email templates across a variety of email clients and devices/platforms
- Highly driven and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Familiarity with databases, CRM, and SQL
- Creative Freedom
- Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing
- A gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, bowling alley, two bistros (subsidized meals), untracked vacation and ice-cream Friday’s (oh yes, we are DISRUPTING the ice cream industry with our very own concoctions)
- Make an immediate, meaningful, measurable, and recognized impact
- A fast-paced startup environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates, and sees the impact of their work
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.