What You Will Do:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will play a key role in the development of our SaaS-based projects, like live chat platforms, web analytics suites, live streaming dashboards, and more. You will build and maintain the RESTful services and the UI components of the application.
How We Work:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What You Need:
- Proficient in Node.js and a UI framework such as React or Vue
- Capable with HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required)
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Ability to build a website from scratch
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- A passion for learning new languages (Go,C#, AWS and more!)
What You Will Get:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
Who We Are:
Red Ventures is a leading digital, consumer-choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, London, UK and Sao Paulo, Brazil.