You’ll have all the tools you need including a sweet new MacBook Pro and a dojo of fellow Ninjas help sharpen your skills. You’ll interact with lots of smart people, both technical and non-technical, and can bounce ideas off other members of our large engineering community. And did we mention the view? Red Ventures has an amazing west coast-inspired campus with cutting edge facilities and co-working areas – complete with a basketball court, bowling alley, gym, and two cafes.
- Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required)
- Experience building single page apps with JS frameworks like AngularJS or React
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Extensive experience working with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Highly self-motivated and creative problem-solver
- An active GitHub account
- Experience with HTML5 goodies, like LocalStorage, etc.
- Understanding of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Have built and maintained previous single page apps (bring your war stories!)
- Combined relational and noSQL experience a plus
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.