You like to see things in action. You are the genius engineer that could. Here, you can help drive revenue, on the daily, with technology that facilitates every component of our overall marketing and sales strategy. You can't be afraid to get your feet wet with business – you'll collect data, track metadata for online customer experience and proprietary call platforms that tie the online to the offline. But you'll also kill it at the hack-a-thon, learn at conferences and get advice from private guest speakers because you're so smart, we'd be stupid if we didn't feed your brilliance.
You love the internet. You love solving problems – because you can. That's just what you do. If you want to know everything and aren't scared of being pushed out of your comfort zone, this is the place for you. We believe everyone should understand, ask questions and contribute badassery to the entire puzzle.
Our people have something to say because they're smart as hell and crave knowledge of everything digital. We want the person who dreams of building robots. While we're not building robots, at least yet, our engineers are the soul of our business – the visionary craftspeople who make it happen. And when they're doing it, nobody puts them in the corner on an ultra-prescribed, micromanaged regimen.
You'll be surrounded with everyone working on the same project. It'll be like diversity camp for robot languages ranging from C#, PHP, Node, to Go – immersion free of charge. Oh – and did we mention the flexible schedule, happy hours, game nights and on-site bowling? Yeah – we like to have fun too. Intimidated by our brilliance? We're not a fan of being modest. If you're awesome enough and up to the challenge, apply today.
What we're looking for:
- Grasp of SOA patterns or experience building services like they're your favorite LEGO tower
- Experience with relevant web frameworks, like Express 3/4 or Martini (shaken, not stirred)
- Highly self-motivated and creative problem-solver like you're the MacGyver of code
Nice to have:
- An active GitHub account
- Experience with message queuing, sockets, and other server-to-server communication patterns
- Understanding of unit-testing (TDD/BDD) and CI
- Have built and maintained precious back-end services and the war stories to prove it
- Mighty, mighty brick house – full-stack ability and proficiency with client-side frameworks like AngularJS, React
- An acquaintance of AWS EC2, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk and Docker
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.