What You Will Do:
By the time you've reached the end of this paragraph, Red Ventures will have made countless API transactions, all thanks to the expertise of our Engineers. Instead of logging hours chained to a desk, our engineers have an active role in our business. As a Software Engineer on our team, you will build and maintain the RESTful services and FullStack applications and will play a key role in the development of SaaS-based projects, like our live chat platforms, web analytics suite, live streaming dashboards, and more.
How We Work:
- Iterate - Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy – Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What You Need:
- Proficient in Node.js and a UI framework such as React or Vue
- Capable with HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required)
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Building modular and scalable code
- A passion for learning new languages (Go,C#, AWS and more!)
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, London, UK and Sao Paulo, Brazil.