Senior Marketing Web Copywriter
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built-in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company – all under one roof. Couple that with a culture build on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
What’s the Role?
The Senior Web Copywriter will conceptualize, write, and edit compelling website content to market our brands. This individual will possess a solid understanding of direct marketing, exceptional writing and editing skills and the ability to lead a team that turns around high quality work in a fast-paced environment. As a strategic thought leader, this person will work to drive meaningful results in support of our company’s initiatives. This position also requires a solid understanding of website usability and developing and editing content to meet the demands of end-users in multiple direct marketing channels.
This challenging position requires a balance of copywriting expertise, editing and strategic thinking, and your success will be based upon your ability to do just that.
- Passion for web copywriting and editing coupled with 5-7 years of writing experience in the direct marketing field
- Experience with SEO and paid/transactional writing experience
- Experience managing a team (freelancers or in-house) along with editing content and delivering constructive feedback
- Understanding of online content development and web usability including A/B split testing
- Experience conceptualizing and collaborating with a designer or design team
- Ability to adapt to different writing styles (web content, social content, direct marketing)
- Working knowledge of AP writing style
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong personal drive with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Great sense of humor
- Flexible team player with comfort in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Inquisitive mind and a desire to grow
*Online writing samples required with application.
So are you in? Sure the amenities are cool, but the people make Red Ventures a great place to work. We’re always looking for more good people. Apply now.