On the tech side of Red Ventures, our goal is to make using data easy for everyone. We’re looking for people up for this challenge to work alongside very smart individuals and take our team to a new level.
We need a strong BI Engineer to assist in all aspects of database and data warehouse design. This role requires experience in ETL development, data transformation, data modeling, report design / development and BI dashboard design / development. As a BI Engineer, you will be responsible for development of tables, views, user defined functions and stored procedures. If you want to be a part of a dynamic team solving business problems using data, this is the role for you.
What we're looking for:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and/or above
• Microsoft BI Stack experience (SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
• Experience with T-SQL, Stored Procedures and ETL
• Programming logics
• Business intelligence visualization software (such as PowerBI, Tableau, Periscope) (preferred)
• Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Spark (knowledge preferred)
• Knowledge in Databricks is a plus
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.