Strategic Analyst Associate Program: 2017
RED VENTURES ASSOCIATE PROGRAM:
The Red Ventures Associate Program targets high performing individuals who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. All Associates will benefit from our thorough group on-boarding and training, company sponsored events, and continued training and development in topics like leadership and self-awareness.
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and annual company trips, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and have ownership over your work from day one. Come here because you want to determine the speed and trajectory of your professional career. Given our continued double digit growth, you are needed to innovate, break new ground, and drive our business forward.
Even as a new associate, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their experience, including tier-one MBA programs like Harvard and Stanford Business Schools, coupled with experience at companies such as Capital One, McKinsey & Company and General Electric. While impressive, we can guarantee they didn’t pick up their killer dodgeball skills there.
You won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own the strategy and implementation of your work
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company – all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
As a Strategic Analyst, you will have responsibilities in the most critical aspects of our rapidly growing and fast-paced businesses. You’ll support one or more of our businesses in industries ranging from insurance and telecom to energy and consumer services. You will build business knowledge in these different areas and do more than just consult - you'll immerse yourself in each of these industries and drive performance, develop solutions, and see your impact through implementation.
Based on skill set and business need you’ll focus in one of four areas inside that business: Operations, Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Customer Experience. Below are examples of the type of work you may encounter in contributing to Red Ventures success.
- Operations: Provide insights through analysis of revenue, sales conversion, and yield data to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our sales operations. Build models to analyze current business trends and areas of opportunity, including sales compensation and inbound customer call routing. Create short and long-term staffing plans, which include forecasting fluctuations in volume and working with recruiting and training teams.
- Paid Search: Launch and manage multi-million dollar pay-per-click digital marketing campaigns on Google, Bing, or Yahoo while working directly with our partners at the major search engines. Run ad copy tests, perform keyword bid profitability analysis, and partner with business operations teams to optimize funnel metrics.
- Customer Experience: Manage and track continuous multivariate testing performance across multiple web traffic sources. Analyze real time competitor and market data to drive website customer experience strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization: Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Work with content, creative, and development teams to launch new websites in order to capture ranking traffic. Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights.
Change is a constant at Red Ventures, our employees, regardless of level, typically change positions every 12-18 months so you will always be getting new challenges and opportunities throughout your career.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED AT RED VENTURES:
A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferred minimum 3.4 GPA with a track record of success academically, in prior internships, and/or service programs such as Teach for America, Fulbright, AmeriCorps, etc.
- Preferred major in analytically-oriented fields such as; Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- Experience proactively taking ownership of critical initiatives, either on-campus or in previous internships
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to utilize your advanced quantitative skills with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego and a great sense of humor
- Willingness to hurl Nerf darts at your neighbor. Or your boss.
- The passion and drive to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- Did we mention a great sense of humor?