Red Ventures is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to focus on application, infrastructure, and container monitoring strategy. You will use both your engineering and systems administration skills as you help manage our growing footprint of cloud-based web applications. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys architecture, monitoring, automating, or just building cool data visualizations.
- Monitoring tools such as NewRelic, Nagios, Sensu, Sumo Logic, SolarWinds4 or Zenoss or Datadog
- Time series databases such as Graphite, InfluxDB, or OpenTSDB
- AWS (especially Cloudwatch, EC2 Container Service, IAM Roles)
- ELK Stack or equivalent log monitoring technology (Sumo Logic, Splunk, Graylog)
- Linux CLI
- Version control systems (i.e. Git)
Ideal experience but not required:
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.