Site Reliability Engineer
Red Ventures is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to focus on application, infrastructure, and container monitoring strategy. You will use both your engineering and systems administration skills as you help manage our growing footprint of cloud-based web applications. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys architecture, monitoring, automating, or just building cool data visualizations.
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, Sensu, Sumo Logic, SolarWinds4 or Zenoss or Datadog
- Time series databases such as Graphite, InfluxDB, or OpenTSDB
- AWS (especially Cloudwatch, EC2 Container Service, IAM Roles)
- ELK Stack or equivalent log monitoring technology (Sumo Logic, Splunk, Graylog)
- Linux CLI
- Version control systems (i.e. Git)
Ideal experience but not required:
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.