Director of Digital Marketing
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
What’s the role?
A digital-minded Director within Red Ventures’ emerging partnership vertical, driving growth for leading brands through digital transformation, marketing, e-commerce and technology.
What we are looking for:
- Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills; experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners.
- Experience with running and owning a large P&L.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
- Strong understanding of evolving e-commerce and the digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall digital marketing strategy.
- Experience in growth businesses through starting a company, new business development, new product development, and/or innovation in business models.
- A high degree of creativity with passion for driving performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.) or technology oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
- Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing.
- Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.
- A fast paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their world
- We’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Places to Work list for the last eight years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine. Oh, and untracked vacation is pretty nice too.