Digital Marketing Manager, Multi-Channel
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
What’s the role?
A Digital & Multi-Channel Manager within Red Ventures’ emerging pharmaceutical partnership, leading the development, execution, and management of integrated digital and multi-channel marketing strategies in order to drive deep engagement across all channels via analytic driven insights, efficient processes, automation, and collaboration.
- Support the overall digital strategy and lead the multi-channel marketing execution for an emerging pharmaceutical partnership, including email, search (PS, SEO / SEM), social, remarketing, etc.
- Develop robust and actionable analytics for digital marketing campaigns to help optimize programs and measure success.
- Partner with Marketing, Paid Search, Web Developers, Customer Experience, and other teams in the organization to establish coordination of message, touch points, and frequency across customer-facing channels.
- Develop and monitor metrics, reporting, and analytics to understand and optimize program drivers and results.
- Make an immediate and profound impact, with the opportunity to further build out RV’s presence in the health care/pharmaceutical space. The role offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-8 years of expertise in digital marketing and cross channel integration in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in creating digital/multi-channel engagement strategies, including content and channel strategic frameworks in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities - highly quantitative and analytical focused with the ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating and providing strategic direction across technical and creative teams.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks. We love a competitive spirit.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- A sense of humor!