Do you want to get an inside peek to see what it’s like to work at Red Ventures, but have full-time plans for the summer?
The 3-Day Summit is designed for you to learn more about Red Ventures, the industries we operate in and to gain exposure to our full time positions. The summit will consist of seminars, a case project, interaction with our senior leadership team and opportunities to shadow meetings and roles. Think one part personal development and one part exploration of Red Ventures.
The group will also observe our monthly business review sessions where our entire company discusses and debates key business topics. We’ll be sure to have a little fun along the way and you’ll experience Charlotte too!
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO THE 3-DAY SUMMIT?
- Current Juniors interested in RV, but have another internship lined up this summer
- Individuals interested in RV but want to experience another industry this summer
- Students who missed our summer internship deadline (FYI, our full-summer internship is now closed)
- Participants will gain a deep understanding of Red Ventures while also receiving personal development opportunities
- Select candidates from the summit will receive an expedited interview for our full-time Strategic Analyst role
- You’ll have a lot of fun!
TARGET CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Preferred minimum 3.3 GPA from a strong academic program
- Current 3rd year students that will be rising seniors in May (Graduation date of Dec. 2017 or May 2018)
- Preferred major in analytically-oriented fields such as; Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego and a great sense of humor
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to utilize your advanced quantitative skills with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Applications need to be submitted by February 28th at Midnight
- Select candidates will receive a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team then a case phone interview with a member of our business team. Top candidates from these screens will be selected the 3-Day Summit!
- Overnight stay provided by Red Ventures in Uptown Charlotte for 3 nights
- Transportation to and from our headquarters in Indian Land, SC will be provided each day
- Participants are responsible for providing their own transportation to Charlotte for the summit
- The Summit will begin on Tuesday, May 16th and participants will depart Friday, May 19th in the morning.