As a Senior Software Engineer at Red Ventures, you will have the ability to drive your own progress. You won't just write code; you will own product development and tech solutions across multiple businesses. You will lead your team to see the whole scope of a project from beginning to end, and grow young developers into experts in their field. Our Senior Software Engineers guide our tech community towards amazing solutions. You will work on a variety of things that include: designing, evaluating, updating and maintaining object-oriented applications, and working with automated build process and unit testing platforms.
You will be part of a team who works together to explore new boundaries and test new technologies. We maintain a tight loop between development, feedback and deployment, which allows us to build world-class solutions to our business, marketing and data quandaries.
Above all else, we value growth and curiosity. Want to learn a new language? Go for it! You'll have plenty of experts in your peer group to guide you and part of your job will be to help guide others as your knowledge can fulfill their curiosity.
What We Are Looking For:
- 7+ years of recent server side experience in technologies such as C#, Golang, PHP, or Node
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React, Angular and Polymer
- Experience withOOP and software design skills
- Strong ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Analytical and detail oriented minds with decisive judgement skills
- The ability to prioritize, strategize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.