Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer
We are currently seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join our growing team here at Red Ventures. In this role you would be working on a team responsible for maintaining and enhancing one of our core applications.
- Understand the business requirements, Design and develop database objects and code for Imagitas’ applications using Oracle technology.
- Take initiative on understanding the code, details of the changes and other application areas impacted by the changes.
- Collaborate within the team, across other teams – application development, DBAs, QA, product and project management to effectively follow through on the tasks.
- Dedication to meet business requirements in line with project scope within defined timelines with quality.
- 10+ years of experience working with Oracle Database development.
- Knowledge of Oracle database 12c is preferred but experience in Oracle database 11g is required.
- Experience working with advanced features such as Oracle spatial and Queueing is required.
- Strong understanding of the database design is necessary.
- Experience developing Oracle PLSQL packages/procedures that include collections, ref-cursors to pass the data between Java application and the database.
- Experience using tools to load and retrieve data from Oracle database – SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Loader.
- Experience with writing ETL processes, shell scripting.
- Experience developing oracle forms and reports is essential.
- Experience with source code management using GIT or Subversion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile Environment and contributing individually and also as a team member.
- Oracle forms 11g or 12c experience a plus
- Must be able to pass USPS sensitive security clearance requirements
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.