Red Ventures is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support our rapidly growing AWS infrastructure. You will work with senior IT leaders to build and maintain our virtual environment. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this just might be the job for you.
- Building out and improving the reliability and performance of cloud applications and cloud infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services, building the next generation of web applications and systems infrastructure, focusing on automation, availability and performance
- Providing advanced engineering support to production support teams for complex application performance and infrastructure issues
- Automate and build out new application environments on the Cloud, spearheading automation and high performing system projects
- Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS
- Strong understanding and knowledge of AWS Services (EC2, Network, ELB, S3/EBS, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and Automation Tools (Chef or Puppet)
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Pearl, Ruby
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.