We are currently seeking a Sales Recruiter to join our team! At Red Ventures, our Sales Recruiters act as Hiring Managers and play an instrumental role in assessing sales candidates through various recruitment strategies; making the final hiring decision for our Inside Sales Representative position.
In order to provide optimal results through a solid understanding of our business and culture, all recruiting at Red Ventures is done in-house with no assistance from 3rd party firms. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those prepared for growth and excited for a new challenge should apply!
Sales Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Develop recruiting strategies and own the hiring decision for the Inside Sales position
- Conduct a high volume of onsite interviews each day to assess and hire qualified candidates
- Keep detailed records of interview feedback, candidate interactions, etc.
- Prepare and extend offers
- Manage new and ongoing recruiting projects and initiatives
- Recognize and propose solutions to improve the recruiting process
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience, in a high-volume environment, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Applicant tracking reporting experience
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Positive outlook against tough goals and ever-changing business needs
- Great sense of humor!
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 3,000 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. At Red Ventures culture rules, which is why we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work in Charlotte” for 10 years running.