We are currently seeking a Sales Recruiter to join our team! At Red Ventures, our Sales Recruiters act as Hiring Managers and play an instrumental role in assessing sales candidates through various recruitment strategies; making the final hiring decision for our Inside Sales Representative position.
In order to provide optimal results through a solid understanding of our business and culture, all recruiting at Red Ventures is done in-house with no assistance from 3rd party firms. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those prepared for growth and excited for a new challenge should apply!
Sales Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Develop recruiting strategies and own the hiring decision for the Inside Sales position
- Conduct a high volume of onsite interviews each day in order to assess and hire qualified candidates
- Keep detailed records of interview feedback, candidate interactions, etc.
- Prepare and extend offers
- Manage new and ongoing recruiting projects and initiatives
- Recognize and propose solutions to improve the recruiting process
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- 2-3 years of agency experience, in a high volume environment, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Applicant tracking reporting experience
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Positive outlook against tough goals and ever-changing business needs
- Great sense of humor!
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.