Software Engineer Internship: Summer 2017
The Red Ventures Software Engineer Internship Program targets high-performing Juniors who have excelled on and off campus within Computer Science. As an intern, you’ll dive deep into variety of projects ranging from customer-facing websites and social API integrations to proprietary search marketing tools that truly make an impact on the business. This isn't an internship where you simply observe - you'll be expected and encouraged to own a project from start to finish alongside a dedicated team of industry-leading Engineers.
- Update and maintain object oriented applications in PHP, C#, Go, Node, and/or React
- Create and maintain integrations with enterprise partner APIs
- Work alongside business leaders and analysts to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into creative and effective solutions
- Work with automated unit testing platforms
- Maintain your own project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
- Object Oriented Programming and software design ability preferred; able to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Highly self-motivated, creative problem-solver, and quick learner
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute, and deliver projects on time
Red Ventures Associate Internship Program:
The Red Ventures Associate Internship Program targets high performing college juniors who have demonstrated a track record of success through educational and internship performance. We recruit for each position based on specific skill sets and background. However, all Associates will benefit from group on-boarding, company sponsored events, and on-the-job training. Students have the opportunity to prove themselves and quickly take on new responsibilities and challenges. Even as an intern, you’ll have daily exposure to our executive team and benefit from their experience, including tier-one MBA programs like Harvard Business School, Stanford Business School, and Wharton Business School coupled with companies such as Capital One, McKinsey & Company, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, and more.
About Red Ventures:
We’re a team of talented people who think it’s fun to challenge what’s possible and do bold things- fast. Founded in 2000 and headquartered just south of Charlotte, N.C., Red Ventures works with some of the largest brands in the country and we’re now the largest technology-enabled platform in the US for launching and growing sales and marketing businesses.