¿Te gustan los desafíos solo para poder demostrar que lo puedes hacer?
Collaborative. Goal oriented. Ready to learn. That’s how we describe our Inside Sales Representatives at Red Ventures. We thrive under pressure, earning commission while we crush performance goals. We push each other to work hard and have fun every day.
About the Role:
As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary role will be to receive inbound phone calls (NO cold-calls) from consumers shopping for home services. Your goal is to help customers find the product that best fits their needs and close the sale on the initial call.
As part of our bilingual sales team you will be expected to take calls from potential customers in both English and Spanish.
We’ll give you all the tools and resources you need for success - technology, dynamic scripting, expert training and coaching sessions. You will be responsible for:
- Successfully completing our comprehensive sales training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and software systems training
- Increasing customer benefit by using cross-selling and upselling techniques
- Creating a positive customer experience by educating customers about our products, answering questions, and overcoming objections.
- Navigating between multiple systems to access the right information to answer customer questions and place orders.
What We Need from You:
If you are ready to learn, work hard and have an open mind for change – this is the place for you.
- Be adaptable: we love change. We constantly evaluate every process to fix what isn’t working. From the way we are organized, scripting, and pitching - change is our constant. We need our employees to evolve with us and help us grow.
- Be coachable: we’re high achievers with supportive coaches. We are focused on motivating and developing you into a strong sales representative. Humility will take you far here.
- Be honest: we win the right way. We believe in selling with integrity.
- Be accountable: success does not come without failure. We embrace a growth mindset. That means we’re not afraid to talk about where we can improve and grow from it.
- Be competitive: a desire to be a top seller is a must. We believe in a “work hard, play hard” mentality. A competitive spirit will also allow you to take full advantage of our money and prize incentives along the way. High fives are free.
- Be funny: seriously, a sense of humor is a must. Success doesn’t come without the ability to laugh.
Sales experience is not required, as long as you bring the traits above.
What You’ll Get from Us:
We offer an exciting work environment for our Inside Sales Representatives. Their feedback has ranked us among the top 10 Best Places to Work in Charlotte 10 years running! You can expect:
- Investment in YOU: your development will start in your paid training and continue throughout your career with personalized coaching sessions and performance-based career growth.
- Lucrative earning potential: the average Inside Sales Agent earns in the low $40,000s in their first 12 months. Compensation is comprised of an hourly base plus the potential to earn uncapped sales commissions.
- Affordable Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance plans
- Investment in your future: company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- TIME OFF: paid vacation. Who doesn’t like that?
- Investment in community: we believe to be good members of our community, we must help improve it. Our community involvement is employee driven, and we support 60 unique charitable organizations. Want to work for a company that will champion the causes you care about and the community you live in? This is the place for you.
*Please complete your application in English
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Commuting to our Fort Mill office is easy, a short drive from the following locations:
Uptown Charlotte – 30 minutes
Ballantyne – 10 minutes
Pineville – 15 minutes
Matthews – 25 minutes
Rock Hill – 30 minutes
Waxhaw – 20 minutes
Lancaster – 30 minutes
Monroe – 35 minutes
Indian Trail – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 40 minutes