Senior Leader – Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, and Health Insurance Industries
What’s the role?
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a digital-minded Senior Leader within Red Ventures’ Health Vertical driving growth for leading brands in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and health insurance industries. More specifically, you will build and execute strategy, oversee operational and digital teams, own a large P&L, and play a meaningful role with business development activities. We’re looking for an established and purpose driven leader, who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, has a passion for running businesses, experience with digital marketing, and has a desire to excel. Sound like you? Read on.
What we are looking for:
- Consulting or in house experience within the Health Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, or Healthcare industries highly desired.
- High emotional IQ and ability to think quickly on your feet. Senior leaders are expected to develop & cultivate strong relationships with multiple external partners.
- Strategic mindset & strong bias towards execution. We want the perfect combinations of doers and thinkers. We expect you to create and execute on strategies quickly and without bureaucracy.
- Digital Marketing Experience. SEM/SEO, Paid Social, and Display Advertising experience is preferred.
- Senior Leadership Experience: 5-7 years post MBA or 10+ years post undergrad leadership experience in a similar role, including working with external partners.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills: You’ll interact with/present to C-level executives on a regular basis.
- Competitive Spirit: Red Ventures is full of athletes and type ‘A’ personalities. Our performers are driven, goal-oriented and always up for a challenge.
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV it’s a tenant of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way.
Our Business Model:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.