Digital Product Manager
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
What's the role?
In the Product Management role, you will define, execute, and deliver products that add great value to our internal businesses and partners. You will drive developing the strategy and vision, and define features and product roadmaps based on the team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations and executive teams to develop and deliver products.
- Develop and launch new digital products and enhance/scale existing products
- Lead the development of product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Working with your engineering team, you will determine the best technical implementation methods as well as reasonable execution schedule
- Manage data-driven prioritization and trade-offs among all product concerns (e.g. customer experience, business & technical performance, operational support load, etc.)
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
What We’re Looking For: A strong product owner, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- 3-5 years of experience working cross functionally (design, engineering, usability, content development) to build and launch software products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or an analytical oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.).
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with mobile technology, web services and back-end application infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks; we love a competitive spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- A sense of humor!