We are seeking a strategic Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to own the direction, both short and long-term, and execution of our digital world, including Search Analysis, Paid Search and Customer Experience. In this position you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from creative ideation and strategy to implementation.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll support one or more of our partners in industries ranging from insurance and telecom to energy and consumer services. You’ll conduct thorough analyses of digital marketing campaigns, revenue, budget, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business. Using this data, the Digital Marketing Associate will build top-notch digital experiences for our partners with our Creative and Paid Search teams. At Red Ventures you’ll do more than just consult – you’ll immerse yourself in one of our businesses.
If you love data, digital marketing and analytics, then you’ve come to the right place. In this role you’ll gain hands on experience in building the strategy and execution of our digital marketing, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of our business. Best of all, you can feel your impact on the organization. Whether you’re presenting an A/B test plan and performance results to a partner or a new break through to our Senior Leadership Team in our monthly business review sessions, your results are measurable. This position is a great way to learn our business and have high-visibility, immediate and profound impact. It offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies. Many of our Analyst hired in to this role now lead major parts of our business.
What We’re Looking For:
- A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- 3-5 years of work experience specifically in digital marketing, could have been in a marketing agency or internal digital marketing position – our team is a marriage of in-house and agency folks.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities - highly quantitative and analytical focused
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing etc.)
- Experience analyzing marketing campaigns, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives.
- Experience with a selection of the following: Excel, SQL Server, PowerPoint, Access, flat data files, and proprietary databases as well as third party paid search and marketing tools
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks. We love a competitive spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- A sense of humor!