About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.
What's the Role?
As a Senior Associate, you’ll support one or more of our businesses in industries ranging from insurance and telecom to energy and consumer services. We'll work to find the specific role that best suits your background and skills no matter what you do, you won't just analyze the data - you'll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
- You’ll provide insights through analysis of revenue, sales conversion, marketing tactics and yield data to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our sales operations.
- You’ll take ownership of key operational initiatives to identify areas for improvement and increase profitability and do more than consult – you’ll immerse yourself in one of our businesses. You’ll drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through as they are implemented.
- In this role you’ll also develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations.
The Opportunity: Gain exposure to all aspects of our high growth business
- In this role you’ll gain hands on experience in operations, marketing, financials, and several other key areas of Red Ventures. And, best of all, you can feel your impact on the organization. Whether you’re presenting a new break through to our Sr. Leadership Team in our monthly business review sessions or implementing a new operational strategy through testing and analysis, your results are measurable.
- This position is a great way to learn our business and have a high-visibility, immediate and profound impact. It offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies. Many of our associates hired in to this role now lead major parts of our business
What We’re Looking For: A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need strong quantitative and financial analysis skills. You must be comfortable measuring, interpreting and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience building complex financial models, conducting ROI analysis, and presenting data and recommendations to senior executives on a regular basis. Statistics, management consulting, or investment banking experience is more relevant to this role than traditional marketing or market research analysis.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, and is well organized and adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities and take risks. Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs, are incredibly driven, agile, goal-oriented, and always up for the challenge.
- Sense of humor.