Red Ventures is seeking a Senior Front End Developer that will bring to life unique user experiences across digital platforms, products and devices at our location in Fort Mill, SC (relocation assistance provided). You will push the envelope to continuously innovate the interactive and mobile user experiences. You will challenge your peers as much as they will challenge you in an environment where Engineers, UX/UI Designers and Data Strategists join forces to kick ass.
We may be Red Ventures, but we hate red tape. Set your path, see your impact, and grow with us.
Things you will do:
- Think strategically to see the big picture with a firm grasp on re-usability and modular concepts
- Develop new experiences for partner brands using the latest technologies
- Coordinate with team members to plan and build new sites/projects
- Implement proprietary RV technologies on partner sites
- Working with a variety of talented product teams to bring new experiences to users
- Architect solutions to business development problems
Things you have done:
- 5+ years' experience of doing something cool (preferably, responsive front end development)
- Mobile development experience. We're going mobile in a big way.
- HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS
- Attention to detale (see what we did there?)
- Debug like a boss.
- Think outside the box...actually, forget the box. Just think outside on our patios.
Things that will impress us:
- Exposure to modular css concepts like BEM, ITCSS, or OOCSS
- Side projects that you have launched
- Strong leadership abilities
Why Red Ventures?
We don’t do things because “that’s the way we’ve always done it.” We evaluate every process, and fix what doesn’t work. We solve business problem because we are a culture of Doers. We care less about roles and more about solutions that move us forward. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and grow.
On our 630,000 square foot campus, good becomes great. We believe in work/life balance. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for leadership and career progression
- Open PTO policy
- Brand new Learning & Development Center
- 401k matching
- Family-friendly health, dental, and vision insurance
- Outdoor amphitheater and jogging/bike trail
- Onsite health center
- Health and wellness programs and classes
- Onsite gyms, basketball court, yoga studio, and bowling alley
- Other perks (just ask!)
If Red Ventures sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, feel free to share if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.