Red Ventures is looking for passionate Front End Developer with the skills and the drive to build and maintain digital experiences for some of the country’s biggest brands. You’ll work with top talent including writers, analysts, designers and other developers in a fun, fast-paced environment at our headquarters in Fort Mill, SC (relocation assistance provided). Each day, you'll create, code and optimize websites and user experiences in a workplace where you can see the impact of your ideas.
Things you will do:
- Collaborate to meet project goals using Semantics, Web Standards, and front end technologies
- Work with dynamic data using API's, AJAX, etc
- Maintain and build websites and pages from scratch with the guidance of a Senior team member
- Build modular elements and repeatable patterns
Things you have done:
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and SCSS
- Understanding of Git / version control
- Understanding of responsive
- Ability to build page(s) from scratch
- Experience within a split testing environment
- Experience debugging
Things that will impress us:
- Experience with React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js, or any other modern JS framework
- The ability to build out a flex box
- Passion to learn new technologies
Why Red Ventures?
We don’t do things because “that’s the way we’ve always done it.” We evaluate every process, and fix what doesn’t work. We solve business problem because we are a culture of Doers. We care less about roles and more about solutions that move us forward. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and grow.
On our 630,000 square foot campus, good becomes great. We believe in work/life balance. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for leadership and career progression
- Open PTO policy
- Brand new Learning & Development Center
- 401k matching
- Family-friendly health, dental, and vision insurance
- Outdoor amphitheater and jogging/bike trail
- Onsite health center
- Health and wellness programs and classes
- Onsite gyms, basketball court, yoga studio, and bowling alley
- Other perks (just ask!)
If Red Ventures sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, feel free to share if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.