Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat wearing HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. This role will be responsible for shaping employee experiences and driving business results through helping employees, leaders, and teams to be their best. This HRBP serves as a strategic partner to the business teams by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of HR services, support, and consultation across a wide variety of HR areas, including career development, performance management, employee relations, leadership coaching, compensation, benefits, and learning and development.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business teams, consisting of approximately 400 employees
- Provide a consultative approach for business teams and individual employees that applies HR knowledge, business knowledge, precedence, and terrific intuition to diagnose and provide creative HR solutions that align with the business teams’ and Red Ventures people and operational goals
- Provide expertise and one on one employee support in the following areas: performance management, employee relations, benefits administration, leadership coaching, compensation, learning and development and organizational development.
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to managers including, coaching, career development, and disciplinary action
- Partner expertly with Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, and Recruiting to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Drive key talent processes with business teams including performance review, talent calibrations, talent planning, and leadership development
- Lead and participate in projects at the HR-wide and business team level
What We’re Looking for:
- 4+ years of overall work experience, preferably in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an HR Business Partner role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation, organization development, employee relations, and learning and development.
- Experience working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role working as a trusted advisor.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly.
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions.
- Strong team player and ability to function in a matrixed co-leadership environment
- Competitive Spirit: Red Ventures is full of athletes and type ‘A’ personalities. Our performers are driven, goal-oriented and always up for a challenge.
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV it’s a tenant of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way.
Our Business Model:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.