The Web Copywriter will conceptualize and write compelling website content to market our brands. This individual will possess a solid understanding of direct marketing, exceptional writing skills and the ability to turn around high quality work in a fast-paced environment. As a strategic thought leader, this person will work to drive meaningful results in support of our company’s initiatives. This position also requires a solid understanding of website usability and developing content to meet the demands of end-users in multiple direct marketing channels.
This challenging position requires a balance of copywriting expertise and strategic thinking, and your success will be based upon your ability to do just that.
- Passion for web copywriting coupled with 3 - 5 years of writing experience, preferably in direct marketing
- Understanding of online content development and web usability including A/B split testing
- Ability to adapt to different writing styles
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and writing SEO- focused content
- Working knowledge of AP writing style
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong personal drive with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Great sense of humor
- Flexible team player with comfort in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Inquisitive mind and a desire to grow
*Online writing samples required with application.
So are you in? Sure the amenities are cool, but the people make Red Ventures a great place to work. We’re always looking for more good people. Apply now.