About Red Ventures
At Red Ventures our product is our expertise in how to market and sell in the digital world. We combine digital acumen – think design, creative, content, etc. – with real-time web analytics (captured by tools built in-house) to create unique online experiences.
What does all that mean? We use real data and insights from actual users to make creative decisions. The result? Digital experiences and websites that perform for big brands. It’s all about inspiring action in customers, and looking amazing in the process.
What’s the Role?
We’re looking for a UX Content Strategist to join our Creative team to write clear (but compelling) content with one audience in mind: the end user. Your content will help translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand language, guiding a user intuitively through the customer journey. From headlines to pricing information, instructional text and error messages – you are a master of making every word count – even on the smallest screens. You will also serve as a content strategist to establish messaging guidelines and best practices that can be passed on to designers and other writers to follow for future projects.
Your team? A collaborative blend of UX Designers, Product Managers and Technical Leads.
Together, you will research, prototype, execute and test your concepts using access to proprietary in-house technology and user data. When you think you’ve found the perfect solution, you’ll iterate and optimize in constant pursuit of making your final product even better.
This position requires a balance of copywriting expertise, understanding of UX principles, and a passion for digital creative.
- Proven track record of writing and editing clear, concise, user-centric content for interactive user experiences (products, software, mobile apps, websites, etc.). Portfolio or online writing samples are required with application.
- Experience conceptualizing and collaborating with UX or UI designers.
- Experience in creating and socializing content strategy, messaging guidelines or style guides.
- Understanding of digital content best practices including knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and mobile trends.
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong personal drive with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- High attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism or a related field.
- Great sense of humor
- Flexible team player with comfort in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Inquisitive mind and a desire to grow