We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join the corporate recruiting team here at RVHQ. In this position, you will collaborate with hiring managers to bring the best technical talent in the country onto our Red Ventures team. You will autonomously own the process of developing and leading a recruiting strategy. You will interface with and influence members of our senior management team as we look for the best talent.
At RV, we move quickly, innovate constantly and adapt daily. Our recruiting team needs someone who will share our intensity and who will strive to continuously raise the hiring bar (and that bar is pretty high if we do say so ourselves).
This is a position where the right candidate will have a desire to be as hands-on with their candidates as they are determining the strategy, goals, and direction of the recruiting team.
- Develop and implement strategies to build a pipeline of talent for positions within our technical teams, to include engineers, IT operations, web designers, and front-end web developers.
- Own the entire recruiting lifecycle for hard-to-fill and senior technical positions
- Drive our high-touch talent acquisition process by working closely with hiring managers to define open positions, create position descriptions, compensation strategies, and job requirements.
- Develop and implement aggressive recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals for hard to fill and highly specialized positions.
- Identify and effectively manage a strong pool of both active and pipeline/passive highly qualified candidates.
- Establish the first point of contact for identified high potential candidates and conduct initial interviews in order to discern top candidates for presentation to the hiring managers.
- Responsible for advancing Red Ventures technology brand in the Charlotte community.
- Be an idea generator on topics like new recruitment tools, candidate engagement strategies, search/sourcing resources, and interview process.
Apply Now If You Have:
- Approximately 6+ years of experience in technology recruiting
- Track record of success recruiting all levels (entry level to senior executive) specifically within technology and digital industries
- Passion for all things talent acquisition, digital, and emerging technology
- Experience with developing and executing strategies for hard-to-fill position that include bringing new approaches beyond job boards and 3rd party recruiters (including utilizing your personal network, social media, and robust employee referral programs)
- Scrappy, tenacious, and persistent personality with a focus on driving meaningful results
- Advanced market knowledge of industry-leading talent management systems and service providers
- Success managing internal and external relationships
- Excellent persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, and aggressive goals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
And You Also:
- Have a great sense of humor
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind and enjoy creative problem solving
- Are an entrepreneur at heart
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.