As a Desktop Technician for Red Ventures you will be responsible for installation and support of PCs, including desktops, Lenovo laptops, Mac and various other types of computers throughout the organization. In this role you will be working directly with our Reviews.com team in Seattle, supporting any local issues for the 40 users in our quickly growing Seattle office as well as providing remote support to our 2500+ users in our Headquarters location in Charlotte and other remote offices.
Primary responsibilities will include troubleshooting problems; performing upgrades; back-up/recovery and security procedures; miscellaneous technical and administrative tasks to support a Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude, with a self-starter approach to work. They must be highly motivated with demonstrated passion for everything technology with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Typical Responsibilities for the role:
- Installation and support end user devices
- Providing technical support to end users on client issues
- End user workspace setup and teardown
- Help manage and audit inventory
- Work with multiple groups including Windows Server and AV teams
- Assistance on Global RV projects as needed
Essential skills for the role:
- Windows 7-10 and macOS installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- IOS 8x and Android configuration and troubleshooting
- Entry level knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- At least basic scripting skills with PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to help as needed on other projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a self-starter with a team focused, positive attitude with an attention to detail
The following skills are highly desirable and you would be expected to obtain within six months after hire:
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
- Lenovo/Dell/HP Hardware Certifications
- Apple Certified Mac Technician Certification (ACMT)
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.