Network Operations Center (NOC) Specialist II
Red Ventures is currently seeking a Network Operations Center (NOC) Specialist. The person in this role will be responsible for being the eyes and ears for all of our IT systems and services at RV. Any hiccup, blinking light, or loud noise is your responsibility to notice and respond to so our systems and services stay up at 100%. As issues are identified it will be your responsibility to handle tier 1-2 support tickets and for others you will have tools and resources to allow you to contact those who can resolve the issues you identify – you are the front line! This role requires a flexible schedule.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years supporting and/or fixing basic computer issues on Windows. Mac experience a plus.
- 3+ years working with computer applications and advanced browser-based systems such as web portals, monitoring systems and similar.
- Windows/Linux server administration experience a big plus.
- Network administration or server monitoring experience a plus.
- Experience working in a Network Operations Center (NOC) is a big plus
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow guidelines and instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and stay cool under stress.
- Excellent written and verbal skills – you will be the primary communicator to lots of folks during outages and issues which occur.
- A really good sense of humor.
- This role will require a flexible schedule, our NOC provides off hours support as well.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.