Red Ventures is currently seeking a NOC Engineer. The person in this role will be part of our existing NOC team which is the eyes and ears for all of our IT systems and services at RV including networks, systems and applications. Any hiccup, blinking light, or loud noise is our NOC teams responsibility to notice and respond to so our systems and services stay up at 100%.
The NOC Engineer role is a level two support and administration role. As issues are identified it will be your responsibility to handle tier 2 support tickets you will have tools and resources to allow you to contact those who can resolve the issues you identify if they require escalation – you are the front line! When the systems are running normally you will be involved in ongoing maintenance, administration and upgrades within our Linux environment both on prem and within our AWS infrastructure.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of Windows/Linux server administration experience.
- Network administration or server monitoring experience.
- Experience supporting and/or fixing basic computer issues on Windows. Mac experience a plus.
- 3+ years working with computer applications and advanced browser-based systems such as web portals, monitoring systems and similar
- Cloud (AWS) experience is a big plus but is not required
- Experience working in a Network Operations Center (NOC) is a big plus
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow guidelines and instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus and stay cool under stress.
- Excellent written and verbal skills – you will be the primary communicator to lots of folks during outages and issues which occur.
- A really good sense of humor.
- This role will require a flexible schedule, our NOC provides off hours support as well and our need at this time is for someone willing to work a 3 pm-12 am schedule.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.