The Director role is a path towards a general management position in which you’ll learn how to run and grow a profitable business with rich data analytics to assist you along the way. We put big company resources behind fast growing and agile smaller businesses, giving our leaders the unique opportunity to behave entrepreneurially without having to be entrepreneurs.
In this role, you’ll support one or more of our businesses in a variety of industries including telecom, financial services, healthcare and energy. Each RV business typically has a Director leading Operations and then another Director leading Marketing, all reporting to the VP/GM of that business unit.
- Play a significant role in daily operational responsibilities for one of Red Ventures’ rapidly growing business units
- You’ll make decisions that affect all critical aspects of your business from P&L management to sales operations, marketing, financial management, partnerships or even the launch of a new business
- You’ll do more than consult – you’ll immerse yourself in one of our businesses and drive daily performance, develop solutions and see them through as they are implemented
- Develop and lead teams including marketing, creative, and technology
- Optimize each stage of our demand generation touch points and sales center operations through data analysis
- Collaborate closely with marketing partners to identify opportunities to optimize offers and response rates to maximize profit contribution
- Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer acquisition initiatives utilizing A/B split testing to ensure ongoing improvements
- Minimal travel required – 0-10%
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of business experience with a strong track record of success. Many successful Directors come from top consulting firms, investment banks, or private equity firms potentially followed by experience in industry
- A Bachelor’s degree, typically in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- While an MBA is not required, many candidates have likely earned an MBA from a top-tier program and have a track record of success in strategic development and execution of business operations
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- A sense of humor!
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.