Red Ventures is seeking a Cloud Operations / AWS Wizard / DevOps Engineer to focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture (such as performance monitoring, deployment, and infrastructure management). You will use both your engineering and systems administration skills as you help manage our growing footprint of cloud-based web applications. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this just might be the job for you.
- AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Route 53)
- Linux and/or Windows Server 2012
- Web servers (Apache or nginx)
- Version control systems (i.e. Git)
Ideal experience but not required:
- Application and system monitoring toolsd (statsd, collectd or Nagios)
- Virtualization concepts (Xen, KVM or VMWare)
- Provisioning tools (Ansible, Salt or CodeDeploy)
- Continuous integration suites (CircleCI, Bamboo or TeamCity)
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company. We focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency.
We combine the speed and creativity of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a management consultancy, and the technology development and analytics of a software company– all under one roof. Couple that with a culture built on speed, innovation and collaboration and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.