Red Ventures is seeking a CloudOps Engineer to focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture (such as performance monitoring, deployment, and infrastructure management). You will use both your engineering and systems administration skills as you help manage our growing footprint of cloud-based web applications. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this just might be the job for you.
- AWS (especially EC2, RDS, Route 53)
- Linux and/or Windows Server 2012
- Web servers (Apache or nginx)
- Version control systems (i.e. Git)
Ideal experience but not required:
- Application and system monitoring toolsd (statsd, collectd or Nagios)
- Virtualization concepts (Xen, KVM or VMWare)
- Provisioning tools (Ansible, Salt or CodeDeploy)
- Continuous integration suites (CircleCI, Bamboo or TeamCity)
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.