At Red Ventures we marry data and design, hooking our designs into powerful user behavior technology that helps us find what customers want. The lessons we learn inform new designs, producing websites that perform for big brands - it’s all about inspiring action in customers, and looking amazing in the process.
That’s where we need you. We’re looking for a designer to join our Creative team, designing responsive and complex web sites for the country’s biggest brands in the investments, ecommerce and insurance industries. You’ll work with a team of analyst, engineers and developers in a fast-paced, challenging environment to create and optimize digital user experiences.
Qualities we’re looking for in a Designer:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Possess a thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- Create wireframes, optimizing user-flows for web and mobile experiences.
- Drive user experience strategy, incorporating the UX process (usability research, analysis, user persona creation, wireframes, etc).
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
A sense of humor helps too. We are a small office in growth mode and this is the kind of environment where you’ll crack up about something with someone at least once a day. A place where your work friends become actual friends. We work hard and produce an absurd amount of creative content, and yet it never feels that way. Because we’re having fun.
Sound like something your style?
Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, wireframes, publications, or whatever represents what you do best.