We're looking for a Director of Content to help us build a new, vibrant personal finance brand and work on a number of partnership brands with our team in London. The Director of Content will collaborate with designers and other members of the creative team to craft editorial pieces, digital ads, content marketing campaigns, and more. Whether the assignment is a well-researched article ranking the top personal finance products or a social media post, we will look to the Director of Content to create compelling, high-quality content across channels. Bring with you enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit that welcomes constant change and help us build a world class team of both permanent and freelance writers.
- Demonstrated writing experience. You can craft long and short format content that both informs and entices the reader (advertising/digital marketing experience a plus)
- Knowledgeable in personal finance best practices
- Familiarity with SEO best practices (or the passion to learn)
- Ability to research, analyze, and write about complex topics in a user-friendly way
- Ability to master brand voice across channels
- Understanding of web content structure; basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism or a related field.
Online writing samples required with application.
- Interest in personal finance
- Healthy respect for deadlines
- Flexibility – You lean into changes in direction
- Collaborative spirit - You value feedback and input
ABOUT RED VENTURES:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, Sao Paulo, Brazil and London, UK.