As an Account Manager you will deliver outstanding service to our advertising clients through our MyMove platform by developing business-building direct mail, email, and mobile marketing programs. These advertising programs enable our clients to reach moving consumers at the precise time they are in need of our clients’ products and services.
What you'll do:
- Understand clients marketing objectives and work with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies that maximize program performance
- Manage the construction of partner print and digital advertisements. Determine the best creative, content, and ad strategy through partner collaboration and communication. Coordinate with the creative team through effective Creative Briefs.
- Drive the day-to-day client activity to insure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs for national retail and services brands.
- Join internal cross-functional teams in areas like operations, marketing, and creative while creating development and mentorship opportunities for our Account Associates.
- Partner with clients and internal teams on multi-variate test plans to maximize client campaign performance.
- Lead client meetings to present and discuss program optimization, execution and marketing best practices.
- Effectively communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to internal cross-functional groups.
What we are looking for:
- Top talent that is proactive and thrives in environments where they are creating new opportunities where none currently exist.
- Experience with in depth analysis and problem solving with the ability to think strategically while seeing the execution all the way through.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development, ad strategy, and service.
- High EQ with the ability to quickly assess client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 - 5 years of related industry experience, preferably in account management or direct marketing at an agency or marketing company.
- Sense of humor.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
MYMOVE, LLC, owned by Red Ventures, LLC, is a media company with unbeatable technology, data and marketing expertise. We have an exclusive relationship with the USPS® that allows us to connect brands with roughly 39 million movers every year.